Our PARAGLIDING REPAIR CENTRE is the only CERTIFIED paragliding repair facility In Australia.
We are fully equipped service and agent for: Advance, Aerodyne, Airwave, Apco, BGD, Flow Paragliders, Bio-Air, Gin, Gradient, Mac-Para, Niviuk, Nova, Ozone, Paratech, Sky, Skywalk, Swing, and Up.
We are certified to perform repairs and testing of paragliders and accessories in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards and design rules. Our workshop is fully equipped for performing any tasks of repairs, testing of paragliders, harnesses or paragliding accessories. We stock over 300 rolls of different types of fabric and over 20 000 m of lines used on paragliders. No matter how bad your equipment is damaged , we can repaired it. Before conducting any repairs we provide 2 quotes for the repairs. ( full panels replacements, as new paraglider …. or section panel replacements)
Price list of some available inspections, tests and repairs :
– Porosity Test (5 tests on the top and 3 on the bottom) -$60
-Fabric strength Test -$20 ( or free if with porosity inspection)
– Fabric Inspection – $80
– Line and Risers Inspection – $50,
– Lines stabilization and symmetry – $80
– Line strength test to breaking point with line replacement – $35 per low line and – $25 per mid or top line.
– Line Trim with line stabilization to 15kg – $190
– Low line replacement $30 ( plus postage )
– Mid or top line replacement $25 ( plus postage )
-Main brake line replacement $20 ( plus postage )
-Full panel replacement: price depending on length of each panel, v ribs, lines attachments, reinforcements ….
-Test flight inspection $60
– Repack Reserve Parachute – solo : $60 – Tandem : $70
– SKYWALK CHECK AIR with 2+2 Guarantee
-Complete Check Air with Skywalk sticker including trimming $350
-If Skywalk requires some lines to be broken and replaced to specified overall strength of lines then the total cost including Skywalk sticker $420
Postage express less then 5kg $25
Postage express less then 6kg $40
Postage normal less then 7kg $40
If you are posting your paraglider to us, please wrap it up in Black plastic from the Hardware store without the back pack. Don’t forget to add your mobile number with your paraglider so we can contact you soon as we receive it.
Post it to :
Paragliding Repair Centre
93 Princess Avenue
For more information ring Jiri : 0417776550